sobota 8. decembra 2012

16 days to Christmas!

A dnes pokračujeme vo video denníčkoch :3 a prečo? Pretože ich milujeme! :D


8. december


Week 6



"Simple, but effective." -Harry


"I'd like to make a shoutout... SHOUTOUT!" -Louis 



Week 7 



 "I'd like to be Susan Boyle, 'cuz she's a good dancer." -Louis


 "Personally, I would like to be food because I would like to be eaten." -Niall



Week 8



"AHHH, there's a salt in my eyes!" -Harry 


"Oh my God, Head And Shoulders, please!" -Liam 

  

Week 9



"I would marry you, Harry, because it rhymes." -Louis 


"The bullies have told me to be more serious in the diaries, so I've tried to go for smart look, so I'm just trying to be more serious." -Louis 


"I just think... SUPERMAAAAN!" -Louis




Week 10


"Sorry, that energy juice was a bit strong." -Liam 


"GET IN TO THE SHAPE NOW!" -Louis


"My goldfish is dead!" -Louis


"I broke a pencil in half, hahaha." -Louis 


"Louis, what makes a girl beautiful? Carrots? Lamborghinis?" -Liam 
"CARROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!! Hehe." -Louis 

1 komentár:

  1. presne ! milujeme video diary .. :D ja ich zbožnujem :D furt sa na tom stráášne zasmejem :D
    SááŠ

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť